VITEEE 2023 Exam Date Revised Schedule at viteee.vit.ac.in: As per the revised schedule, VITEEE 2023 will be conducted from April 17 to April 23, 2023 at designated centers in India and abroad.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Date Revised Schedule at viteee.vit.ac.in: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Vellore has revised the exam date for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2023. As per the revised schedule, VITEEE 2023 will be conducted from April 17 to April 23, 2023 at designated centers in India and abroad. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website vitee.vit.ac.in. last date for submission VITEEE 2023 Application Form March 31, 2023 is. One can check important dates, steps to fill application form, official website and other details here.
VITEEE 2023 Official Website
VITEEE 2023 Exam: Check Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of application||March 31, 2023 (tentative)|
|Viteee||17 Aprilth – 23third2023|
|result declaration||to be announced|
|counseling||to be announced|
Step-by-Step Guide to Fill VITEEE 2023 Application Form
For the convenience of the students, we have provided you the steps to fill the application form, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of VIT vitee.vit.ac.in,
- Look for VITEEE Registration link.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Once registered, you will receive a system generated ID and password on the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Log in to your account using the same system generated ID and password.
- Fill VITEEE Application Form 2023. Upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Pay the VITEEE Application Fee.
- Submit VITEEE 2023 Application Form. Download a copy of it for future reference.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. Candidates can appear for VITEEE only once. All the questions will be multiple choice and carry one mark for correct answer and 0 mark for wrong answer. There will be a total of 125 questions divided into Mathematics / Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions), and English (5 questions). The question paper will be in English only.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in VIT Group of Institutions. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website.