Christmas may be a few days away, but you can still save on popular gifts without paying for expedited shipping. Right now, for example, you can buy LG’s 42-inch C2 OLED Selling for $797 ($500 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, and Target, it beats the TV’s previous lowest price.
The C2 is a stunning 4K TV that boasts some of the same impressive specs as its predecessor, including a fast 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision support, AMD FreeSync Premium and Nvidia G-Sync variable frequency. At the same time, it has better performance and a sharper screen than the previous C1 model, not to mention the blacks and contrast that OLED is known for. It introduces several new features, including the ability to access different user profiles and new sports settings. Read our review.
The LG C2 has a 42-inch configuration and is lighter and brighter than its recent predecessor, the C1. It also has a “dark room” setting to reduce eye strain and allows access to different user profiles.
No matter how old your gift giver is, you can’t go wrong Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 11. It’s a favorite instant camera for most people and, like most models, it’s difficult to capture in low-light conditions, but it produces relatively realistic prints that look great in albums or albums. Best of all, it’s relatively easy to use, so even a child should have little trouble setting it up and taking pictures in less than five minutes.
Regularly $79.99, the Mini 11 is currently on sale at Best Buy, Target, and B&H Photo for just $59.99, matching the camera’s best price yet. You can also buy it on Amazon for the same price, but it probably won’t arrive until after Christmas.
Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 11 is the best instant camera for most people. Although it lacks more advanced features, the basic instant camera offers a built-in selfie mode that makes it quick and easy to take good-quality photos.
If you are looking to upgrade your speakers to make watching movies at home more enjoyable Vizio’s M-Series 5.1.2 soundbar It’s available at Best Buy and Amazon for $399.99 ($100 off), but you’ll only get it by Christmas if you buy it at Best Buy.
A Bluetooth-equipped soundbar with powerful sound and a set of speakers, our favorite model costs $500. Not only does it offer full Dolby Atmos support for a more immersive experience, it also comes with dual rear speakers and a 6-inch wireless subwoofer (which you’d normally have to buy separately). Otherwise, it’s a very basic Atmos system, but with a backlit remote that makes it easy to switch between different audio settings and Bluetooth.
Vizio’s M-Series Dolby Atmos soundbar comes complete with a subwoofer and wired rear surround speakers, all for around $350.
If you’re looking to give an iPad for the holidays, why not one of Apple’s best? The iPad Pro has a better screen, better performance, and is the best of the lot than other iPad models. You can buy now new 11-inch M2 iPad Pro At $729 ($80 off) with Wi-Fi and 128GB of storage at Amazon and B&H Photo, it’s one of the best prices so far. Other models are also available, with the 256GB version currently on Amazon for an all-time low of $839 ($60 off).
The latest 11-inch iPad Pro is similar in design to its predecessor, but slightly faster thanks to Apple’s new M2 processor. It also comes with a new “hover” feature only offered on the M2-powered iPad, which lets you “mouse” the second-generation Apple Pencil across the screen. The screen isn’t as impressive as the Mini LED panel found in the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, but it’s still a great tablet with future-proof features like Wi-Fi 6E and plenty of software updates. Read our review.
Apple’s latest iPad Pro has a faster M2 processor and supports Wi-Fi 6E, but has the same design as its predecessor. But the smaller 11-inch version does not have the high-quality Mini LED panel of the larger 12.9-inch model.
If you’re looking for a great gift under $50, it’s not too late to order Fire TV Stick 4K Max During Christmas. The streaming stick is still available at Amazon and Best Buy for $34.99 ($20 off), its lowest price yet. If you choose in-store pickup from Target, you can pick up on your holiday.
The Fire TV Stick 4K Max is the best streaming device in Amazon’s ecosystem, with 4K resolution, HDR and Wi-Fi 6 support. It works well with Amazon Alexa and offers a variety of streaming apps. Read our review.
Amazon’s latest streaming stick offers improved performance and support for Wi-Fi 6. It still offers a great selection of streaming apps and an easy-to-use interface with the benefits of Alexa voice commands.
Just a few more…
- The GoPro Hero 11 Black For $399.99 ($100 off). The latest GoPro action camera records video at up to 5.3K resolution at 60 frames per second and offers a wider field of view than its predecessor.
- If you’ve been interested in trying out the Audible audiobook service, now might be a good time to do so. Now until December 31st, news subscribers can have four months Voice Premium Plus Pay $5.95 per month instead of $14.95 per month. Membership gives you access to thousands of audiobooks and podcasts, including new releases and bestsellers.
- Right now, you can get two gifts for less than $50 with your purchase Amazon’s Echo Show 5 with Blink Mini $49.99 ($69.99 on sale) at Amazon. A compact Alexa-enabled smart display makes for a smart alarm clock, while the Blink Mini doubles as a solid 1080p indoor camera with motion detection and two-way audio.
- Apple’s second generation AirPods It’s currently on sale at Target and Walmart for $89.99 instead of $129, just $10 shy of its all-time low. They may not have the same active noise cancellation as more premium models, but they offer a reliable battery and sound great for the price. Read our review.
- Amazon is still offering up to $10 off several products gift card You can buy it as a gift or use it for future purchases. Each comes with its own promo code that you must apply at checkout and can be redeemed at retailers like GameStop and Apple. You can get $30 off a $200 Instacart gift card.