New Delhi, December 22: Domestic SUV leader Mahindra & Mahindra is gearing up for the launch of its first e-SUV Mahindra KSUV400 EV. Unveiled earlier in 2022, while the KSUV400 electric SUV is yet to warm up in dealerships, Mahindra has launched a virtual reality showroom experience to check out the KSUV400 EV.
Dubbed the KSUV400verse, this virtual showroom is powered by Metadome.ai, a metaverse platform designed to offer an immersive experience to potential consumers and offer them a highly realistic opportunity to explore the KSUV400 EV. Visitors can even take a virtual test drive of the e-SUV without leaving their home. Read on to find out exactly how. Hyundai Kona next generation globally unveiled with new engine options; See all the details here.
Mahindra KSUV400verse – a virtual showroom that lets you take a test drive:
- The virtual showroom takes visitors into a virtual showroom where you can get a complete tour of the EV, and you can even choose to explore for yourself.
- The virtual showroom is equipped with a full 360-degree configurator that allows you to choose your XUV400 EV according to a specific color or model and drive it on a virtual city road.
- The metaverse-powered virtual platform even offers a fun time trial race in a Mahindra EV, or just drive around a virtual city exploring the car’s features.
- You can even make real-time adjustments to your chosen EV, including changing colors. The platform even allows you to choose your own customizable avatar just like the top gaming platform.
- The Metaverse platform aims to create a very unique immersive virtual experience for Mahindra customers while allowing them to interact directly with the brand regarding their purchasing decision.
- You can simply visit this link to experience the KSUV400verse: https://mahindraelectricautomobile.com/kuv400/400verse
The Mahindra KSUV400 EV is powered by a 39.5 kWh battery that offers a driving range of up to 456 km. The battery sends power to an electric motor that generates 150 HP of power and 310 Nm of maximum torque. BMW i7 electric sedan in India launch in January 2023; Find out what to expect here.
The Mahindra KSUV400 EV is a feature-rich contemporary SUV with features like a seven-inch touchscreen, connected car technology, keyless entry, push-button start/stop and power sunroof among many others.
(The burning story first appeared on LatestLI on 22 Dec 2022 at 15:14 IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestli.com).