AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission for purchases made through links on our site.
Paramount+ is one of the many video streaming services that offers content from multiple channels. Here’s how to watch Paramount+ on Mac.
Paramount launched CBS All Access in 2014 before renaming it Paramount+ in 2021. It is available in various countries including USA, Australia, Canada, South Korea, Italy and others.
The service features content from CBS, Showtime, Comedy Central and more, as well as similar brands A grave road, Hello and other original content from Paramount.
How much does Paramount+ cost?
Service plans start with Essential for $4.99 per month, which includes ads. It is also available for $49.99 per year.
The basic plan does not include local CBS stations, but offers the NFL on CBS and the UEFA Champions League separately live.
Viewers can purchase an ad-free Premium plan for $9.99 per month or an annual option for $99.99 per year. It includes local live CBS stations, but they have commercials. Some shows also include commercial breaks for future Paramount+ content.
The company also offers two packages, one called Essential plan + Showtime and the other is Premium plan + Showtime.
Basic plan + Showtime costs $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year. Like the Essential Individual plan, it doesn’t include local CBS stations, but offers the NFL on CBS and the UEFA Champions League separately live.
Premium + Showtime is $14.99 per month or $149 per year. This package includes local CBS stations.
How to watch Paramount+ on Mac
The first way Mac users can watch Paramount+ is through a browser.
How to use a browser to watch Paramount+ on Mac
- Go to the Paramount+ website and click on the TRY IT FREE button. It may also be called REDEEM NOW.
- Select a subscription plan and click Continue. You will be prompted to create an account.
- Enter your full name, email address, and password, then click Continue.
- The website asks for payment information on the next screen. After that click Start Paramount+.
Paramount+ will not charge customers before the free trial expires. The first seven days are free.
How to watch Paramount+ with Apple TV channels on Mac
Apple includes Paramount+ in the Apple TV app.
- Open the TV app.
- Search for and select the Paramount+ channel.
- Tap the “Try Free” or “Subscribe” button. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Confirm your billing information.